Read on or Register
Nearly half of the British public is confident that the UK will ultimately thrive if it leaves the EU without a deal, according to a new poll.
The exclusive ComRes survey for The Daily Telegraph found that 46 per cent of adults think leaving without a deal would “briefly cause some uncertainty but ultimately work out OK”, compared with 40 per cent who support extending Article 50.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- HOW MANY TIMES WILL IT TAKE TILL SHE KNOWS ?
- Another RT Baldy ?-R.Barbrook@westminster.ac.uk” – That only leaves a sovereign NO DEAL So you are against the sovereign ?
- LABOUR TAKING LEAVE OF ITS SENSES ?- IF PARLIAMENT VOTES DOWN MAY’S BANANA BREXIT AND WE LEAVE ON 29th MARCH THEN WHAT – REMAIN – AND FUCK BRITAIN’S DECISION TO LEAVE- THAT SHOULD KEEP LABOUR ON THE OPPOSITION BENCHES COME A GENERAL ELECTION !!!!
- DURHAM COUNTY COUNCIL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RECORDING ALL DEATHS IN THE COUNTY – BUT THEY ARE BEING COVERED UP !
- THE HOKEY COKEY BREXIT BASH – IN / OUT AND SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT – CONDITIONING WITH MONEY AND THE MEDIA – DO YOU WANT AN INDEPENDENT BRITAIN OR ONE TIED TO THE UNELECTED EU COMMISSION ?
- ARSE OVER TIT DELAYING BREXIT SHOULD COME AFTER HER OWN DEAL IS REJECTED MAKING A NO DEAL VOTE OBSOLETE -Theresa May to propose delaying Brexit if her own deal and ‘no-deal’ rejected by MPs –