Civilisation has operated in two ways - To make one part of society more affluent and the other more wretched than would have been the lot of either in a natural state
There are Natural Rights and Civil Rights. Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
Where Our Power to Execute Our Natural Rights is Perfect, Government has No Legitimate Jurisdiction
When the Forces for War are Greater than the Forces for Peace   Then the World is in Danger
Politics is not a Dirty Word. It is a Way of Life. How is Your Way of Life Today ?


CONTACTUS, England (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT – X24) <england.contactus@nhs.net>;

Mon, 14 Sep at 02:44
Dear Customer,
Thank you for your email. We are currently receiving a higher than usual volume of emails so it may take us a little longer to respond directly to your email. In the meantime, you may find the following information helpful.
Please note: our normal working hours are 08:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). Emails received at the weekend will not be reviewed until the next working day.

How can the Customer Contact Centre help me?
NHS England commissions or buys primary care services; for example, GPs, dentists, opticians, and pharmacy services. We are also responsible for prison healthcare, military health services, and some specialised services. We can provide advice about accessing, giving feedback or making a complaint about these services.
You may be able to find the answer you are looking for in our Frequently Asked Questions<https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/how-can-we-help/> and our website explains how to share feedback or make a complaint.https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/complaint/

What if I have an enquiry or complaint about hospital care, NHS 111 or out-of-hours GP services?

If your enquiry or complaint is about secondary care, this includes hospitals, NHS 111, mental health services, out-of-hours services and community services such as district nursing, you will need to contact the organisation that provided the service. All hospitals have a Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questions/nhs-services-and-treatments/what-is-pals-patient-advice-and-liaison-service/ . Alternatively, you can contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). You can find their contact details on the NHS websitehttps://www.nhs.uk/Service-Search/Clinical%20Commissioning%20Group/LocationSearch/1
Does the NHS England Customer Contact Centre provide medical advice?
No. Our advisors are not clinically trained and are unable to provide medical advice. If you require emergency medical attention, dial 999 or attend your local Accident and Emergency department if you are able to do so.
If you require non-urgent medical advice please contact your GP, local walk-in or urgent healthcare centre, or call NHS 111. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.

How do I report a change of name or address?
You should report a change of name or address to your GP practice so they can update their records. If your new address is outside the practice’s catchment area you may be asked to register with a new GP practice.
You should also advise your dentist or optician of a change of name or address as they keep their own records.

Where can I find further information about NHS England?
You can find information about NHS England and our work on our websitehttps://www.england.nhs.uk/about/

How do you use my information?
NHS England’s privacy notice explains how we use, share and store your personal information. You can find this on our website.https://www.england.nhs.uk/contact-us/privacy-notice/
NHS England Customer Contact Centre


This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in relation to its contents. To do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

NHSmail is the secure email and directory service available for all NHS staff in England and Scotland. NHSmail is approved for exchanging patient data and other sensitive information with NHSmail and other accredited email services.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, https://portal.nhs.net/help/joiningnhsmail

Similar Recent Posts by this Author:

Share this post

Share on facebook
Share on google
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
Share on pinterest
Share on print
Share on email