UK scientists have made a new discovery of a material inside joints which may be
worsening arthritis, offering hope for the development of new treatments for the
Professor Jim Gallagher, who led the study in Liverpool, told the Daily Express:
‘There is no cure for osteoarthritis but it is one of the leading causes of disability,
causing immense pain and difficulty of movement to sufferers. We have
discovered a previously unrecognised mechanism of cartilage destruction in
human hip joints. This discovery could certainly lead to new treatments.’
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Hope for Arthritis Sufferers ?
- Newly Discovered Symptom Is Sure Sign A Heart Attack Could Be Imminent
- MILLIONS STARVED IN IMPERIALIST CHINA, IS A LESSON FOR A LABOUR BRITAIN TO FEED ITS OWN PEOPLE BY BETTER STATE ECONOMICS & RESEARCH
- Health- Depression is now the second biggest cause of disability in the world
- Diabetes & Gout- What Not To Eat- Or -Go On Its Good to Have a Fling Sometimes ?
- Docetaxol for Prostate Cancer ?