Moscow protest leader Navalny admitted to hospital in Berlin after being airlifted from Siberia
Navalny, who suddenly fell ill during a flight from Tomsk to Moscow on Thursday, was transported to Berlin’s famous Charite hospital. The entrance to the building was guarded by police when the Russian activist arrived.
Jaka Bizilj, the head of the Cinema for Peace Foundation, which arranged for Navalny’s flight, told Bild that his condition was “stable” during the journey and upon landing.
Navalny was evacuated to Germany from the Siberian city of Omsk on Saturday morning.
Local doctors treating the activist initially refused to allow his transfer, arguing that his condition was not sufficiently stable. However, after consultations with German specialists, they later approved the flight.
Navalny suddenly felt ill and lost consciousness on Thursday, shortly after boarding a plane following his trip to Siberia. The aircraft made an emergency landing in Omsk, where the activist was hospitalized at a local clinic.
Russian doctors cited a “disorder in the carbohydrate balance,” caused by a “rapid drop in blood sugar level,” as the preliminary diagnosis.
Navalny’s team alleged that he was poisoned in a plot orchestrated by authorities. However, no traces of any toxic substance were found during his treatment in Omsk
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE WORLD ACCUSES RAS PUTIN
- PUTIN AND RUSSIA ARE POISIONOUS- BRITAIN SHOULD AVOID SWALLOWING ITS TOXIC “MEDICINE” AND DENY ITS OFFICIAL REPRESENTATION – CLOSE ITS EMBASSY
- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT FOR PUTIN – WHO FAILED IN HIS EFFORTS TO MURDER NAVALNY, ANOTHER OPPONENT
- RAS – PUTIN THE STALINIST MURDERER
- PEOPLE DON’T MATTER TO STALINIST PUTIN – READY TO DISPOSE OF OPPOSITION IN RUSSIA AND BELARUS
- Germany tells Russia to explain role in Navalny poisoning or face EU sanctions