Today is the National Day of Action against the US trade deal and We Own It is working with more than ten trade, human rights, anti-poverty and anti-privatisation groups to raise awareness of the dangers of the trade deal with Donald Trump’s America.
We need you to be a part of it!
We have a huge opportunity today to highlight the dangers to our NHS IN the US trade deal.
Can you take action today? We are so sorry to be emailing you twice in 24 hours, but we feel that this is important.
Here are four easy steps you can take right now to be part of the national day of action:
1. Write out one of the following messages on a blank A4 sheet of paper in large characters:
– “Stop The US Trade Deal”
– “Mr Trump, Our NHS is NOT for sale” or
– “Boris Johnson, Take Our NHS Off The Table”
2. Take a picture with your message. See some lovely examples at the bottom of this email!
3. Click on this link and share your picture on Twitter. Also, share your picture on your Facebook page and tag us @WeOwnItcampaign
If you don’t have social media, send your picture to email@example.com and we will share it from our accounts.
4. Finally, share We Own It’s video about the day of action on Twitter and Facebook.
The goal of this day of action is to raise awareness around the dangers of the trade deal with the US, as well as to mount pressure on Boris Johnson to rethink his obsession with the trade deal with Donald Trump. Your participation in this day of action is what will make it successful. The more voices Boris Johnson hears today, the more pressured he will feel to step back from the trade deal.
That is why you need to make your voice heard today. Take the action above NOW!
Cat, Johnbosco, Chris, Pascale, Alice and the We Own It team