The deal before Parliament represents a devastating failure of British statecraft……………………..
It would keep most of the costs of EU membership while junking most of the benefits.
It would require Britain to cede part of its territory to foreign jurisdiction.
It would allow Brussels to control our commerce with non-EU states even after we leave.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “EU plots to SUE Britain unless May forks over £39billion divorce bill in no-deal scenario” AFTER INVOKING ARTICLE 50 BRITAIN SHOULD HAVE LEFT IMMEDIATELY- SUPPORT A NO DEAL NOW – LEAVE THE EU AND KEEP THE £39 BILLION
- Britain Breaks International Law – But because it is far from Home and the US are involved the Chagos People look to continue to be treated as Pariahs – Much like those North of the River Trent ?
- Ramsay MacDonald 2.0: Labour’s EU ‘Deal’ With the Tories-In the name of all those who fought for freedom, I call for a ‘No Deal’ exit from the evil European Union
- BUT THEY HAVEN’T THROWN BLIAR OUT YET THEN ?
- GET BORIS DONE AND DUSTED BECAUSE HIS PLAN IS NOT BREXIT
- BREXIT – BRITAIN’S EXIT HAS BEEN A SHAMBLES – WE SHOULD HAVE LEFT WITHOUT NOTICE ON THE DAY WE INVOKED ARTICLE 24