…………On Government decision-making over pandemic
19 May 2021
The joint inquiry of the Health and Social Care Committee and Science and Technology Committee considers what lessons can be drawn from the Government’s handling of the pandemic that could be applied now and in the future.
Wednesday 26 May, virtual meeting
- Dominic Cummings, former chief adviser to the Prime Minister
The Prime Minister’s former Chief Adviser Dominic Cummings will face questions on decisions taken, during his time working in Government, to deal with the threat of covid-19.
MPs are expected to focus on decision-making in the early months of the pandemic; the level of scientific evidence available to the Government; its border policy; and the effectiveness of its public health messaging and communications. The timing of lockdowns and other restrictions, procurement processes, and decisions about community testing and contact tracing are among other issues expected to be addressed.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE HANDLING OF THE COVID PANDEMIC MADE THE UK A DEATH CAMP
- Health secretary defends early pandemic handling
- LED BY DONKEYS- TREATED LIKE MONKEYS- A COMPLETE PISS UP OF A PANDEMIC POLICY
- Matt Hancock should have been sacked for lying, says Dominic Cummings
- Matt Hancock makes inaccurate claim
- Government’s original Covid plan was ‘herd immunity by September’