Labour would include the right to counselling for mental health patients in the NHS constitution, shadow health
secretary Andy Burnham will announce today.
In a speech at a mental health conference, Mr Burnham will attack the Government for long waits for talking
therapies on the NHS and for the lack of existing data on spending on mental health in England, the Guardian
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Labour Pledge on Mental Health Services
- Health-National Health Action Party says The NHS is not Safe in Miliband’s hands
- Balls & Burnham Budget to Save the NHS ?
- Health- Whole Patient Care includes access to one’s records
- Medical- GP’s Commissioning Role At Conflict with NHS Interest
- Andy Burnham – “Stop NHS Privatisation until after 2015 Election” -Is not a Policy