First Tory leader in 185 years to face grassroots HUMILIATION on this scale
THERESA MAY’s failure to seal a deal over Brexit has caused Tory grassroots to push for an emergency meeting to oust her.
Theresa May is facing calls to resign from the grassroots of the Tory party
In June the Prime Minister is to be hauled in front of the scheduled meeting of all 800 constituency chairmen and senior activists who will demand for her resignation over her handling of Brexit. Mrs May was last night informed the threshold for a petition to enforce the extraordinary emergency meeting has been passed. The petition was organised by Dinah Glover, who chairs London East Conservatives.
Ms Glover said: “I am extremely sad that we have had to organise this.
“Unfortunately, the Prime Minister is no longer the solution to the problem, but is actually the block to Brexit.”
The petition reads: “We no longer feel that Mrs May is the right person to continue as Prime Minister to lead us forward in the negotiations.
“We therefore with great reluctance ask that she considers her position and resigns, to allow the Conservative Party to choose another leader, and the Country to move forward and negotiate our exit from the EU.”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- ACTION JEREMY CORBYN – MAKE LEAVE MP KATE HOEY BREXIT SECRETARY TO REPLACE KEIR STARMER AFTER 12TH DEC COLLAPSE OF MAY’S PLAN B, SAYS THE RADICAL
- “OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS FOR NO DEAL, BREXITEER PM THEN GENERAL ELECTION ON NEW BREXIT PLAN AS “Theresa May set to order ministers to vote down no-deal Brexit amendments, risking cabinet split
- WHEN IS APRIL FOOLS DAY, BORIS?
- Let the Mayhem Begin
- BREAKING NEWS – 100 REASONS FOR A NO DEAL & TO VOTE BREXIT PARTY – BARNIER THE BULLSHITTER
- NOW WILL YOU BELIEVE US – BRITAIN SHOULD HAVE LEFT THE EU THE DAY ARTICLE 50 WAS TRIGGERED – ALL THIS WASTE IN MONEY, TIME AND EFFORT – TO APPEASE THE REMAINERS AND THE EU COURTS