Marr Got it wrong ? Ignorance in the nicest sense of the word.
Its about Politicians and Chief Doctors – The question is “how many isolation beds does your hospital have and how many are empty”. By “isolation” I mean those with positive pressure ventilation systems ( patient ventilation machines) and the answer is not enough.
50% success rate for in /out of patients with the disease is very poor.
Underlying medical conditions excuse is a sop.
Social class 5 might be
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BREAKING NEWS – 28,000 UK HOSPITAL DEATHS CAUSED BY 19C HOSPITAL FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT FOR WHICH THE GOVERNMENT IS WHOLLY RESPONSIBLE
- IN THE US, ( & THE UK ) NON COVID 19 PATIENTS WITH UNDERLYING HEALTH ISSUES WERE ADMITTED AND MIXED WITH COVID 19 PATIENTS AND CAUGHT THE DISEASE AND DIED
- LUMPING HOSPITAL CORONAVIRUS PATIENTS TOGETHER RISKS FURTHER CROSS INFECTION AND MORE DEATHS – INDIVIDUAL POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATION TENTS ARE REQUIRED
- EXCUSES ? ” YOU HAVE AN UNDERLYING CONDITION” AND A HOSPITAL ADMISSION IS AN OPTION ? – THINK AGAIN
- Care Advice – Barrier Nursing is Common Sense
- IT’S PATHETIC TO WATCH THE HOUSE OF COMMONS DEPLETED OF MEMBERS AND SITTING APART BECAUSE THERE IS NO POSITIVE PRESSURE VENTILATION SYSTEM THERE OR IN THE MAJORITY OF HOSPITAL ICU’S TO CARE HOMES AND ALL IN BETWEEN