Boris Johnson told to walk away on Oct 31 without a deal in poll– ‘It’s what we voted for’
BORIS JOHNSON has been told by Express.co.uk readers take the UK out of the European Union with a no deal Brexit on October 31 as Brussels continues to frustrate by keeping Britain waiting on a possible delay.
Brexit: Voters call on Boris Johnson to deliver general election
Brexit enters arguably its most crucial week to date since the EU referendum took place in June 2016. The European Union has yet to make a decision on whether to postpone the UK’s departure from the bloc past Thursday’s deadline. But in a further dramatic twist, French President Emmanuel Macron has thrown the plans into serious doubt after he vowed to block Brussels from giving Britain more time unless MPs support Boris Johnson’s call for a December 12 general election.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- CAPITULATION WITH A BIG C BY BORIS
- BORIS’S BREXIT WEEKENDER – REMAINER’S TO THE TOWER – THE REST TO MAN THE CANON – QUITE THE NELSON TOUCH
- BORIS – IT’S YOUR WEAK WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT ! – DONALD IS TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT IF YOU DON’T MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE BREXIT PARTY, CORBYN’S LABOUR WILL WIN. – HAVE YOU GOT THE MESSAGE
- NO PRISONERS – NO ACCESS TO UK WATERS – NO SUBSERVIENCE
- YOU RESCUE THE BASTARDS FROM THE NAZIS, THEY TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT – SO NOW WE STICK ONE FINGER UP TO THE EU, THEY ARE NOT WORTH THE OTHER ONE- CANCEL ALL EU IMPORTS – WE SAVE ON THE BALANCE OF PAYMENTS DEFICIT
- JOIN STERLING AND MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN