SIR – On November 28 we wrote to all seven Northamptonshire MPs (Michael Ellis, Andrew Lewer, Tom Pursglove, Chris Heaton-Harris, Philip Hollobone, Andrea Leadsom and Peter Bone) to protest in the strongest terms about the Withdrawal Agreement.
16 JANUARY 2019 • 12:02AM
Not a single one of these MPs, all Conservative, bothered to reply. It is obvious that our
parliamentarians, from the Speaker downwards, have forgotten that their role is to represent the
voters who pay their salaries.
Chairman, Northampton Brexit
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BERCOW EXCEEDED HIS AUTHORITY AND SHOULD BE JAILED
- Corbyn amendment to (Delay Brexit date) defeated, MPs by 296 – 327- BREXIT. UK Heading for “No Deal” is a Brexit Deal – No Customs Union No Single Market – NO FUDGE – PEOPLE VOTE RULES
- KATE HOEY MP – Jeremy Corbyn must trust his instincts and back a no-deal Brexit – “Backing no-deal could be a great opportunity for the Labour leader “
- DRAINING THE SWAMP THAT IS PARLIAMENT
- LEAVE THE EU BELIEVERS SHOULD NOT VOTE FOR REMAINERS – BECAUSE
- BIASED BERCOW – EVEN CROMWELL THREW OUT THE SPEAKER BUT SHOULD HE HAVE SPARED HIS NECK ON THE BLOCK