SMALL CLAIMS COURT actions are for claims without expensive solicitors but thanks for soliciting for business
Thank you for contacting The Law Society, the independent professional body for solicitors in England and Wales.
It may help to clarify that we are unable to make any recommendations of solicitors or provide any legal advice, however The Law Society is able to assist in locating a solicitor through our Find a Solicitor search function, which can be found on our website using the following link:
When using our online search function, you will need to enter a postcode or location, such as London, and then select the area of law you require.
Alternatively, you can contact the Find a Solicitor team via the details below. They will be able to carry out the search for you and provide you with contact numbers for up to three solicitors closest to your specified location, who practice in your required area of law.
We trust that the above information has been helpful.
Customer Services Officer
The Law Society
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- CAVEAT EMPTOR- the principle that the buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and suitability of goods before a purchase is made.
- NHS ENGLAND ARE DIRECTLY AND INDIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR SO MANY COVID DEATHS IN HOSPITALS CARE HOMES GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS AND THE COMMUNITY – HERE IS THEIR CONTACT DETAILS
- NHS ENGLAND ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SO MANY COVID DEATHS – HERE IS THEIR CONTACT DETAILS
- DURHAM & DARLINGTON NHS TRUST & NEWCASTLE TRUST ARE SHORT OF STAFF ? – WHY NOT CALL ON THEIR SOLICITORS ?
- £25 “a MEANS TESTED welcome form of financial support during periods of very cold weather to those eligible”.HARDLY A WELCOME – MORE LIKE ONE DAY LESS BEFORE DEATH FROM COL:D
- NHS Digital Enquiries (NHS DIGITAL) – QUICK TO TELL YOU NOTHING SLOW TO RELEASE FIGURES ON COVID DEATHS