The latest electric models are on the lineup at this year’s Shanghai auto show, providing a prime opportunity to see how traditional auto manufacturers have pushed their electrification strategies to create entire new ranges of electric vehicles.
The auto show, which gets underway this week, marks the potential for a sea change in the NEV segment, which still makes up around 5 percent of total vehicle sales in China. The event is expected to provide insight into the directions the auto industry is heading.
A BMW THE M8 on display at the Shanghai Auto Show on April 18, 2021. [Photo/IC]
chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2021-04-19 13:06
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- IS THIS TO GO WITH NEAR INTEREST FREE SAVINGS ACCOUNTS ?
- CHINESE TAKEAWAY
- UK economy shrinks 1.5% in first quarter amid Covid lockdowns
- THE THEORY & PRACTICAL TEST BECOMES OBSOLETE ?
- CHINESE FARM COLLECTIVES HAVE LEFT PRODUCTIVE LAND UNATTENDED
- China offers to help India tackle Covid-19 outbreak after US vaccine snub