Labour faces claims members yet to receive leadership ballots
Several campaign teams for leader and deputy say that many people are still waiting
Keir Starmer, Rebecca Long-Bailey and Lisa Nandy at a hustings for members in Brighton last month. Photograph: Sean Smith/The Guardian
Labour is under pressure to step up its efforts to ensure party members receive their leadership ballots amid widespread reports of glitches.
Several leadership and deputy leadership campaigns have told the Guardian their canvassers are picking up a large volume of party members still awaiting their ballot.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- ACTIVE MEMBERS 1 in 15,000- Labour denies reports it has lost 150,000 members over Brexit stance – PLP 1 BREXITEER TO 50 BLIARITE REMAINERS – REALITY IS GRASSROOTS SUPPORT…
- THE CAPITALIST PRESS ARE PUSHING STARMER WHICH MEANS LABOUR SUPPORTERS WHO VOTE FOR HIM ARE BLINKERED AND PUT PROFITS BEFORE PEOPLE – SO DON’T LET NANDY SPLIT THE SOCIALIST CANDIDATE
- HOW GOBSMACKED CAN WE GET – THE LABOUR LEFT / MOMENTUM SHOULD DISOWN STARMER NOT CRAWL UP HIS ARSE
- BAILEY AND BREXIT ARE BLIND – HER VISION DOES NOT INCLUDE AN INDEPENDENT “BREXIT” BRITAIN
- THE MONARCHY -ONE LUXURY TOO MANY – LET BREXIT BRITAIN BECOME A REPUBLIC
- Aung San Suu Kyi IS A STOOGE FOR A DICTATORSHIP _ AFTER THE SHAM ELECTION THE ARMY REMAINS IN CONTROL