10th Jan 19
Betraying comrades such as Tony Benn and Michael Foot who warned that membership of the EEC and later the European Union would destroy our economy and hand over our sovereignty to an unelected body It would take decisions and adopt laws which are binding on all member states, and more important membership would bind Britain to an EU which has a constitution which commits all member states to a Capitalist system
The Labour Party MPs and the Labour Party leaders Labour who voted yesterday to oppose a ‘NO DEAL’are guilty of betraying the British people and betraying comrades such as Tony Benn and Michael Foot who warned that membership of the EEC and later the European Union would destroy our economy and hand over our sovereignty to an unelected body
I congratulate Ronnie Campbell (a mining MP) Graham Stringer and Kate Hoey who were the only three to keep the faith.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- EU SHOCK: Tony Benn reveals why EU commissioners ‘DON’T have to’ listen to British people while launching a ferocious attack on the bloc, which he often referred to as a “bureaucratic evil”.
- PRESS RELEASE 16th Jan 19- Corbyn Must Back ‘No Deal
- THE LABOUR PARTY WILL NEVER BE A SOCIALIST PARTY AND DOES NOT DESERVE SUPPORT
- Ramsay MacDonald 2.0: Labour’s EU ‘Deal’ With the Tories-In the name of all those who fought for freedom, I call for a ‘No Deal’ exit from the evil European Union
- For What Should I Be Applying ?
- CORBYN THE COMEBACK KID ?