A submission from United Kingdom says the name Kyren means “Persian royalty” and is of Persian / Iranian origin. According to a user from Montana, U.S., the name Kyren is of African American origin and means “Kyren means popular to people”.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- US INVADES IRAN AND COMMITS MURDER – IRAN MUST DECLARE WAR ON THE US AND ISRAEL AND COMPEL OTHER ARAB STATES TO DO SO ALSO
- PRITI PATEL FROM ENGLAND VIA UGANDA AND GUJARAT
- Sixth Iranian ship nears Venezuelan port, carrying food
- MORE OF A MERRY GO ROUND THAN AN EXCITING EXIHIBITION
- IS THE WEST IS GEARING UP FOR A FIGHT WITH THE EAST WHO WANT A PEACE AGREEMENT ON EQUAL TERMS ?
- ROBESON – I AM AN AMERICAN – AN AFRICAN AMERICAN