Theresa May to face down her Brexit critics at 1922 backbencher meeting after ‘almighty row’ at Cabinet
Theresa May will try to face down her fiercest critics at a meeting in Parliament on Wednesday after a “heated” debate at her weekly Cabinet meeting about Brexit.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- One FInal Push Needed to Deliver the Brexiteers Baby ?
- THE SCANDAL THAT THE TORIES BELIEVE 25 LABOUR MP’S ARE TRAITORS AND CORBYN HAS FAILED TO DEAL WITH IT !
- THAT’S THE PROBLEM WITH THE CAPITALIST PRESS – THEY WILL GET INTO BED WITH ANYONE – “PEOPLE’S VOTE” & “NO DEAL IS BAD” – UNTIL THEY ABOUT ARSE FACE
- MAY’S BREXIT DEAL IS NOT A DEAL IT IS A CAPITULATION TO THE EU AND MUST BE REJECTED IN FAVOUR OF A DECISION BY BRITAIN TO LEAVE THE EU ON THE 29th MARCH AND PULL UP THE DRAWBRIDGE
- FOR GOD’S SAKE PUT THE BITCH OUT OF OUR MISERY
- SPLIT THE LABOUR PARTY AND LET THE NEO FASCISTS IN – THEN DECIDE WHO WILL GET IT FIRST MAY OR CORBYN ?