Jeremy Corbyn | My statement on our action plan on tackling anti-Semitism and other forms of racism
Filed under: Statement
Labour is an anti-racist party to its core and has a long and proud history of standing against racism, including anti-semitism. I have campaigned against racism all my life and the Jewish community has been at the heart of the Labour party and progressive politics in Britain for more than a hundred years.
We have taken decisive action over allegations of anti-semitism since I became leader, suspending all those involved from membership, and have set up an inquiry under Baroness Royall into reports of anti-semitism in the Oxford University Labour club and elsewhere.
I am now proposing to Labour’s national executive committee that it adopts a code of conduct on anti-semitism and other forms of racism, and establishing an inquiry into tackling anti-semitism and other forms of racism under the former director of Liberty Shami Chakrabarti.
There is no place for anti-semitism or any form of racism in the Labour party, or anywhere in society, and we will make sure that our party is a welcoming home to members of all communities.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- CORBYN WAS TOO NICE TO BE A LEADER MANAGER – HE MAY HAVE BEEN CONVINCED ALL BREXITEERS WERE FASCISTS
- BUT LABOUR IS NOT THE LEFT ………………TELL JEREMY …THE PEOPLE’S PARTY COULD BE – SID SAYS
- Galloway slams ‘Seven Dwarfs’ (on RT)for ditching Labour, says he wants to rejoin party (VIDEO)
- CORBYN FOR BRITAIN’S FIRST PRESIDENT – RICHARD BURGON MP (People’s Lawyer) FOR PEOPLE’S PARTY PM
- EXCLUSIVE- Tom Watson no longer being invited to key Labour Brexit meetings -TOM THE PIPERS MAN- FOR THE ANTI-CORBYN BRIGADE –
- LABOUR’S INSULTS AGAINST IT’S MEMBERS IS COMPLETE – DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER – THIS IS A NOT A PARTY FIT FOR PURPOSE BUT A CLUB FOR NEPOTISTS, CAREER PIGS WHO THINK THEMSELVES A BETTER CLASS- IT HAS SURVIVED ONLY BECAUSE THE LEFT IS IMPOTENT