The energy used in a year by Britons charging their phones would be enough to power Birmingham and Bradford.
Facts generously provided The energy used in a year by Britons charging their phones would be enough to power Birmingham and Bradford.
Facts generously provided by The QI Elves
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- ENGLAND CAN’T LOSE – SO ROTATE THE SQUAD
- Council Tax: You could knock £150 off your bill from the local council due to COVID-19
- HALF OF BRITAIN’S ENERGY STILL COMES FROM IMPORTED COAL – SO YOU VOTED TORY WHO DECIMATED THE MINING COMMUNITIES ?
- TMS FRILLY & SILLY – Well Done ZAK Crawley & JOSH Buttler Says LORD SNOOTY Rooty – CAPTAIN “FATHER” CHRISTMAS WILL BE HANDING YOU PRESENTS FOR A WINTER TOUR NOW
- TURKEY FEED ?
- THE RADICAL’S CASE TO CANCEL (COMMERCIALISM) CALLED CHRISTMAS – TODAY WE FAIL TO MARK THE WINTER SOLSTICE – OR THE BEGINNING OF WINTER ( EVEN THE END OF BRITISH SUMMER TIME ) AND THE AUTUMNAL EQUINOX