IT’S TANTAMOUNT TO A FARMER’S CRUELTY TO DUMB ANIMALS.
IN BOTH CASES A SESSION IN THE STOCKS
WOULD NOT BE TOO LENIENT A PUNISHMENT
General practice ‘feeling really difficult’ right now, primary care director admits
23 April 2021
She told the webinar: ‘I know that it’s feeling really difficult at the moment, obviously demand continues… and we’ve got a lot of things to do, whether it is Covid or non Covid-related.’
She added that what NHS England is trying to, via bulletins and webinars, to ‘guide how we kind of focus our activity over the coming weeks and months, recognising that there are a lot of pressures on us in general practice at the moment.’
She added: ‘Thank you for everything you’re doing.’
Her comments come as Pulse’s recent workload survey revealed that GPs are working 11-hour days and dealing with an average of 37 patients in that time – far more than the 28 patients they believe is the safe daily limit in the pandemic.
The Covid-19 outbreak forced GPs to change the way they work, by providing far more remote consultations – often taking more time. They also have to put on and take off PPE and clean rooms in between face-to-face consults.
Overall, around half of GPs said their level of work was unsafe on the day of Pulse’s survey – and 70% said in general daily workload now was ‘significantly’ (35%) or ‘slightly’ (35%) higher than on a typical day before the pandemic.
GPs have also recently taken to Twitter to discuss their workload, including some GPs claiming they were the busiest they ever have been, amid returned demand from patients amid the lockdown easing.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- A SECOND CLASS SERVICE BY QUACKS ?
- VACCINES – ARE NOT PERFECT- NEITHER ARE DOCTORS
- The seeds of the past year were sown over the past decade
- People who died with Covid ‘lost 10 years of life on average’
- DR DEATH-THE PANDEMIC IS IN THE HANDS OF EX BODY SNATCHERS AND PILL PUSHERS – PUBLIC TRUST IS LOST IN THE MEDICS AND POLITICIANS
- THE POWER OVER YOUR LIFE AND DEATH – DOCTORS HAVE EXERCISED THIS PRIVILEGE FOR TOO LONG – THE FINAL SOLUTION – CONCENTRATION CAMP CONDITIONS DO EXIST IN BRITAIN TODAY – HOW HORRIFYING IS THAT ? ?