EU leaders say Tory Cabinet too divided to negotiate properly
EUROPEAN Union leaders complained today of divisions in Theresa May’s Cabinet that have prevented them agreeing a Brexit deal.
Following an EU summit dominated by discussions on how the bloc would shut out desperate refugees, EU chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier asserted that Ms May was running out of time and that much was still up in the air.
Mr Barnier suggested an extra round of negotiations on Monday.
The Prime MInister said she hoped a new phase in the Brexit talks would be possible after the publication of the government’s white paper.
Details of the document’s plans on issues including trade and customs arrangements are expected to be thrashed out by Cabinet ministers at Chequers next Friday
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Confidence in Brexit negotiations has hit a new low
- “A DEAD WOMAN WALKING”
- Barmy Barnier with a Frog Stuck in his Throat needs Sending Back Across the Pond
- Boot Barnier in the BREXIT Balls – Say BYE BYE to EU
- Will Britain Invite EU Leaders Countries To Leave and Set Up a Non EU Trading Partnership ?
- Corbyn, the Remainer has lost his Momentum ?