IS THIS ELECTRIC GENERATED FROM POLISH COAL IMPORTS OR MORE GIANT LUMPS OF IMMOVEABLE CONCRETE SUPPORTING WIND TURBINES, AND ON ROADS NO BETTER THAN CART TRACKS ?
Labour to outline plan to spark electric car ‘revolution’ across UK
Ed Miliband says party would provide interest-free government loans for up to 1m households
Interest-free government loans should be made available to help up to a million households buy electric cars over the next two years, the shadow business secretary, Ed Miliband, is to argue.
In a speech on Thursday, Miliband will set out Labour’s plans for an “electric vehicle revolution” to promote a rapid increase in the take-up of electric cars as the UK moves towards net zero carbon.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- SO LABOUR LEADER STARMER IGNORED ALL HIS CONSTITUENTS ….
- “Gie fools their silks, and knaves their wine”;-
- 10 GREEN BOTTLES THAT WILL ACCIDENTLY FALL
- “AS BRITAIN RUNS OUT OF OIL GAS AND COAL” – UPDATED
- UNITE WITH UNITE – AND A SOCIALIST BREXIT
- HOLD THE FRONT PAGE – IS THERE A YELLOW STREAK DOWN LABOUR COUNCILS BACK ? –