Brexit latest: Ireland warns UK must compromise by next week for a deal to be done
Ireland’s deputy prime minister has warned that there needs to be further “movement” from the United Kingdom in negotiations for there to be a Withdrawal Agreement next month.
Simon Coveney told reporters in a press conference this afternoon that the British side needs to compromise by next week for a divorce deal to be feasible.
His warning came after Dominic Raab told MPs that he expects the Brexit talks to conclude within…3 weeks
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE IRISH MIST THEIR CHANCE TO JOIN BRITAIN AND WILL BE LEFT STRANDED FROM THE BRUSSELS
- BRITAIN IS LEAVING THE EU-BORIS IS AN APPEASER & COMPROMISER WITH AN “ENEMY” WHO DICTATE TERMS-THIS IS BRITAIN AT IT’S LOWEST – WE ARE NOT BEING EXPELLED OR EXCLUDED BUT REGAINING OUR INDEPENDENCE AS A NATION NOT AS AN EU CAPITALIST CLUB
- Independence coming to a place near you soon
- THE NEW IRISH FAMINE – DEVOID OF IDEAS – INFECTED BY THE EU AND COVID BUT NEEDS THE UK MORE THAN THE US
- SEND BARNIER PACKING WITH HIS TAIL BETWEEN HIS LEGS
- A ONE WOMAN SHOW ?-THIS IMPLIES THE CABINET HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OR INVOLVEMENT IN THE BREXIT NEGOTIATIONS