Yesterday saw the Brexit Party hold its candidates launch in Westminster –
you can watch it for yourself here –
where Nigel Farage continued to claim that Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal “is not Brexit” but equally insisted that he wants the country to know “the sheer extent of Labour’s betrayal” on the issue.
He described it as “absolute tosh” that his decision to stand candidates in almost every UK seat could cost the Conservatives a majority and put Brexit at risk, saying in reference to UKIP’s performance in 2015: “We did far more damage to the Labour Party than we did the Conservative Party. Cameron would never have got a majority if we hadn’t taken four million votes in that election.”
And noting that the party will be targeting Labour voters in the Midlands, North of England and Wales, he reminded his audience: “The media and everyone else seems to have forgotten the fact that five million Labour voters voted for Brexit”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- General election in five charts: how Remain lost and Leave won
- A STATEMENT BY THE BREXIT PARTY
- What’s behind the Conservative victory?
- This Man Asks a Question Only You Can Answer – Is He Blowing in the Wind ?
- FACT FICTION FOLLY AND FUTILITY – HOW MANY OTHER “F” WORDS CAN DESCRIBE THIS ARTICLE AND LABOUR – IT SUGGESTS OR SOLVES NOTHING !!
- The Bliarite PLP & Conferences failed Brexit strategy sealed Labour’s fate