Thank you for contacting the IOPC via your email dated the 7 July 2020 in which you question whether the role of the IOPC is too narrow.
The police complaints process is set out in legislation, covered by the Police Reform Act 2002 and the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011. The IOPC must act according to its role as set out in this legislation.
Further information on our role and the work we do can be found via the following link: https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk/who-we-are
Customer Contact Advisor
IndependentOffice for Police Conduct (IOPC)
PO Box 473
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- HALLGARTH SURGERY, SHILDON
- THE POLICE – ALL PRESENT AND CORRUPT ?
- Re: Information Request – Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000
- REPLY TO NHS DIGITAL
- NHS Digital Enquiries (NHS DIGITAL) – QUICK TO TELL YOU NOTHING SLOW TO RELEASE FIGURES ON COVID DEATHS
- “Publication, Part of Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) – Deaths associated with hospitalisation Summary Hospital-level Mortality Indicator (SHMI) –