Israeli forces have carried out raids on Palestinian houses in East al-Quds (Jerusalem), provoking Palestinian youths, who clashed with Israeli troops.
Violent clashes erupted in the East al-Quds neighborhood of Silwan on Wednesday between Palestinian youths and Israeli policemen and army troops.
The violence erupted soon after Israeli policemen and army troops raided the houses of the relatives of a Palestinian driver from Silwan.
Earlier, Israelis said the driver had rammed his car at a railway stop in Jerusalem al-Quds, killing a baby girl and injuring eight others. The driver later died of injuries sustained when he was shot by Israeli forces.
“A large number of Israeli troops and policemen had arrived in the neighborhood and searched the homes of the relatives of Abdel-Rahman al-Shelodi, who is accused in the running over event,” one eyewitness told Anadolu Agency, Turkey’s official press agency.
Israeli police spokeswoman Luba Samri has described the incident as a “hit and run terror attack.”
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has lashed out at the president of the Palestinian unity government, Mahmoud Abbas. Referring to Abbas with his nickname, he said, “This is how Abu Mazen’s partners in government act….”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Israeli Fascist Troops Murder Another Concentration Camp Victim
- Israel continues to attack Palestinian Protestors
- Zionist Fascists – Raus Auch Out Aus -Which ?
- The West is Responsible for Creating the Middle East Crisis and to Solve the Palestinian Question
- Israeli Jews are thieves as well as murderers
- Jews- “Get Back Where You Belong” -1967 Borders