The Star has always blamed others for sitting on the fence but sitting on your hands is not advancing the working class movement one iota.
You are entitled to ask Labour Leavers including MP’s for a comment on Corbyn’s decision to break all common decency rules let alone democracy by advocating he will support a second referendum for the benefit of saving his own skin. However this blind support really looks absurd for a Party that insists Parliament respect the referendum vote and the peoples brexit.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- THE LABOUR PARTY WILL NEVER BE A SOCIALIST PARTY AND DOES NOT DESERVE SUPPORT
- THE 3C’S -CREDIBILITY CONFIDENCE & CON TRICK
- PATHETIC REPORTING- “Lexit campaigners discuss how to defend EU referendum result” – FIRST OF MORNING STAR 9 LIVES AND YOU’RE OUT, UNLESS YOU PAY ! A LOAD OF CRAP PIECE OF JOURNALISM – IT SAID NOTHING.
- LABOUR NEED SNP SEATS BUT NOT THEIR REMAINERS
- Communist Party EC Statement on Brexit and the next general election
- A CURSE ON ALL REMAINER’S