Disgraced Onasanya seat in Parliament as constituents’ petition triggers by-election
Fiona Onasanya, the disgraced former Labour MP, has been kicked out of parliament after her constituents voted in favour of ousting her.
Some 19,261 people in the Peterborough constituency voted to get rid of Onasanya after she was jailed following a trial which concluded she had lied about a speeding ticket.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BISHOP AUCKLAND CALLING CORBYN – HOW CAN ANYONE VOTE FOR LABOUR HELEN GOODMAN ? – A DECLARED REMAINER AND ANTI- CORBYN CANDIDATE THAT FAILED LABOUR AND THE CONSTITUENCY
- Brexit Busters – Spot the Difference
- VICTORY OVER CORONAVIRUS
- PARLIAMENTARY PERSPECTIVE – LIST OF 33 TORY MP’S WHO LOST THEIR SEATS IN 2017 GENERAL ELECTION COMPARED TO 8 BLIARITES WHO HAVE LEFT LABOUR NOW
- EX – SWAMP CAMPER GETS STUCK IN THE MIRE
- THE SCANDAL THAT THE TORIES BELIEVE 25 LABOUR MP’S ARE TRAITORS AND CORBYN HAS FAILED TO DEAL WITH IT !