The UK is the EU’s second largest single export market for goods.
It’s been claimed in the past that the UK is the EU’s largest single export market for goods. …
Using the latest figures for 2017 slightly more EU goods exports went to the USA than to the UK, and about 16% of total EU goods exports went to each.
Taken as a bloc, the EU is the UK’s largest trading partner.
In 2019 the EU accounted for 47% of the UK’s total trade – 43% of UK exports and 52% imports.
Looking at individual countries, the the USA is the UK largest trading partner, accounting for just over a fifth of UK exports and 13% of imports in 2019.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WHAT WE EXPORT TO THE EU AND IMPORT FROM THE EU – “There was trade deficit of EUR 22 billion. Between 2002 and 2019″AND THAT MUST STOP
- How convenient. Theresa May fails to consider Our Brexit interests & include them in her Withdrawal Plans-“Commonwealth countries can do much more to expand trade links with the UK,post Brexit”.If we leave 29th March with a British Sovereign No Deal
- THE FULL BREXIT MEANS BRITAIN WITHDRAWS FROM ALL EU LAWS, DIRECTIVES AND TRADE DEALS – WE BECOME COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT OF THE EU
- What will a no-deal Brexit mean for the UK and EU?
- NO DEAL- NO EU IMPORTS – UNTIL THE EU SEE SENSE ON TARIFFS
- The Irish border issue