23.09.18 – Second Referendum: Scargill Condemns Betrayal!
The statement by the Labour Party Leadership that they would support a second referendum is an act of treachery for which they will never be forgiven.
The ruling class have used and will continue to use every means including a media which has sought to overturn the decision of the British people in the 2016 Referendum.
Tony Benn warned that membership of the European Union would mean that Britain would be governed by a Constitution which is committed to Capitalism.
The ruling class and the EU will demand another referendum and another until they get the result they want.
As a socialist I call for all those who call themselves socialists to condemn this act of treachery by the Labour Party Leaders and campaign for withdrawal from this bastion of Capitalism.
Arthur Scargill, Leader, Socialist Labour Party
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Rightsandwrongs-THE SCANDAL OF PARLIAMENTARY DEMOCRACY
- Socialist Labour Party Statement
- The Socialist Brexit Alternative
- Making The Labour Party a Popular British Road to Socialism
- “LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY – I SHALL SAY THIS ONLY ONCE !”
- ARTHUR SCARGILL WAS RIGHT – THE NO DEAL IN 2016 WOULD HAVE SEEN BRITISH POLICIES FOR BRITAIN NOW