After May loses the Brexit vote on the 11th Dec
8th Dec 2018
She resigns ?
A new Tory leader is elected and Brexit is renegotiated by a Brexiteer.
Labour Stay in Opposition
But if she does not resign……
If she tries to hang on – renegotiate or something else…
Being so hated and…
Because her intransigence will focus the minds on her opponents in the Tory and Unionist Party
The Government will lose the No confidence vote brought by Labour
And a General Election will have to be called at a most inopportune moment.
So make your bet now
You can 66-1 on their being a General Election called in 2018 – but check that
But only 5/4 on their being one called and held in 2019
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- IF MAY’S BREXIT DEAL FALLS AND BY TORY MP’S, THEY MUST VOTE FOR NO CONFIDENCE IN THE PM ? – IT FOLLOWS THAT IF THE DEAL FALLS AND THERE IS NO OTHER DEAL AS MAY CLAIMS AND BRITAIN LEAVES ON 29th MARCH ONLY A GENERAL ELECTION CAN RESOLVE THE ISSUE
- Labour To Do it Single Handed ?
- A COALITION GOVERNMENT AND WAR CABINET TO REPLACE MAY’S PLAN B WITH A BRITISH POLICIES FOR BRITAIN BREXIT ?
- NO DEAL BUDGET – EXCLUSIVE
- CORBYN FORCES PM’S HAND
- HOW CORBYN the “COMEDIAN” & LABOUR SHOT ITSELF IN THE FOOT OVER BREXIT