Having committed the Party to support the Referendum result in 2016, Labour made headway in the 2017 General Election on an anti Tory vote and pro Corbyn vote, but it was not until after the June result that Labour confirmed it would oppose the Tories Brexit Plan and campaign for Remain and a Second Referendum.
This was inspite of the Lexiteers telling Labour that it was barking up the wrong tree.
That to campaign against the People’s Brexit was political suicide.
However Corbyn failed to show leadership by telling the Remainers theirs was a hopeless case
Not only that but the North & Fishermen could not be more vocal for Brexit
But Labour is not the Party of Producers
Warning Corbyn that he would lose seats of Remain condidates was dismissed
He ignored this and the call for Labour candidates to back anything other than the Party line.
Just look at the mess it caused throughout the Country
Yet what an opportunity for a Socialist Brexit
Yet Corbyn is no Socialist and Labour is a Capitalist Party in Sheeps clothing
What Britain needs is a Worker’s Party, backed by the “Working” Classes
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- PREDICTIONS FOR 2018/19 – BREXIT WILL MEAN BR- EXIT
- THE LABOUR PARTY WILL NEVER BE A SOCIALIST PARTY AND DOES NOT DESERVE SUPPORT
- General election in five charts: how Remain lost and Leave won
- CORBYN IS NO LEADER NOW – AS A PM HE WOULD BE GIVEN THE RUNAROUND BY THE LABOUR BLIARITE REMAIN MP’S – AS HE WAS IN THE LAST THREE YEARS
- CORBYN HAS BECOME A HOPELESS CASE
- The Catch-up: Jeremy Corbyn ‘wants Tory Brexit so he can wash his hands of it’