Socialism is a range of economic and social systems characterised by social ownership of the means of production and workers’ self-management, as well as the political theories and movements associated with them.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WHO WILL JOIN ME TO FORM THE BRITISH MARKET SOCIALIST PARTY ?
- WITHIN THE HUMAN RACE THERE IS RACISM ITS CALLED THE CLASS SYSTEM
- THE OPPOSITE OF FULFILL IS IGNORE ABANDON LOSE CANCEL AND NEGLECT – AND ITS DEFINITELY “PERSONAL”
- Philosophy ‘tis not all nonsense
- A REFORM OF PARLIAMENT COMES FIRST – PR & AN ELECTED SECOND CHAMBER
- Socialist Economies: