Over Vax Demand for Hong Kong Domestics
Foreign domestic workers’ group demands apology
over ‘arrogant’ remark as city plans to require Covid-19 shots
|Our Correspondent||15 hr ago|
Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam Cheng Yuet-ngor has suspended a controversial policy requiring that all domestic servants be tested and vaccinated for the Covid-19 coronavirus or leave the city after an outcry in Jakarta and Manila and objections in the city itself by leaders of the 330,000 domestics.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- TAKE NOTE BORIS – A FREE FOR ALL TRAVEL TO THE UK IS GOING TO CAUSE MORE DEATHS
- “HONG KONG’S OUR TURF NOW”, BOND –
- ITS THE BRAIN DRAIN MIGRATION
- China was the first to deliver coronavirus vaccines to the Philippines.
- ‘Zero Covid’ economies risk being left behind
- IS FIVE STAR CATHAY P. ON THE MOVE OUT OF ITS CHINA BASE ?-