The UK may struggle to hit its covid-19 vaccine target – here’s why
HEALTH | ANALYSIS 11 January 2021
By Adam Vaughan
The UK’s race to vaccinate 13.9 million people in high-priority groups against covid-19 by 15 February is a Herculean undertaking. “Unprecedented” may have become an overused word in the pandemic, but the size and speed of the vaccine roll-out warrants it, though it may still be months before many people receive a covid-19 vaccine.
Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2264412-the-uk-may-struggle-to-hit-its-covid-19-vaccine-target-heres-why/#ixzz6jVdkx6IP
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- The hidden rules that determine which friendships matter to us
- THE COVID VACCINE IS NO WONDER DRUG
- MAKES ME THINK ITS ALCOHOL FREE…… ?
- I’M THE MAN WHO WATERS THE WORKERS… COVID VACCINES ?
- VACCINE CLOTS GET £120,000 DAMAGES-TAX FREE- UPDATED
- THIS MAN IS DERANGED ! DURING LOCKDOWN TENS OF THOUSANDS DIED OF COVID….