The UK may struggle to hit its covid-19 vaccine target – here’s why
HEALTH | ANALYSIS 11 January 2021
By Adam Vaughan
The UK’s race to vaccinate 13.9 million people in high-priority groups against covid-19 by 15 February is a Herculean undertaking. “Unprecedented” may have become an overused word in the pandemic, but the size and speed of the vaccine roll-out warrants it, though it may still be months before many people receive a covid-19 vaccine.
Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/2264412-the-uk-may-struggle-to-hit-its-covid-19-vaccine-target-heres-why/#ixzz6jVdkx6IP
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- WHY BORIS IS “BANKING” EVERYTHING ON THE VACCINE ?
- DR DEATH-THE PANDEMIC IS IN THE HANDS OF EX BODY SNATCHERS AND PILL PUSHERS – PUBLIC TRUST IS LOST IN THE MEDICS AND POLITICIANS
- BORIS & BOFFINS HAVE GONE SPIRAL AND LOST THE PLOT !
- COVID COMMON SENSE FLIES OUT OF THE WINDOW AS VACCINE RESTRICTED TO INDIVIDUALS NOT HOUSEHOLDS – OAP HAD VACCINE GOT COVID FROM YOUNGER WIFE WHO HAS NOT HAD VACCINE
- MORE STICKS THAN CARROTS COMING
- Your Privileges Are Not Universal