Its a supply and demand situation brought on by Government ineptitude
We haven’t trained enough Doctors Nurses and Technical Health Care Staff
Technically GP’s are no longer employed by the State but free agents
Deciding their own Health Service responsibility toward the population
who demand a return to the STATE National Health Service
But have they become merely legalised pill pushers
Are they really accountable to the State anymore for more than a business arrangement ?
Self-employed physicians have the highest salaries, largest homes, and greatest wealth ― yet they feel the least fairly compensated, according to an analysis of data from over 17,000 physicians.
The government has re-stated its commitment to the GP partnership model, with the introduction of a one-off £20,000 payment to GPs or other staff who enter into a practice partnership. £3,000 will also be available to pay for business training to improve the capacity of GPs to successfully manage their practice. A similar premium will also be offered to more trainee GPs willing to work in under-doctored areas as part of the Targeted Enhanced Recruitment Scheme.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “The Government apologised today for failing to protect patients from rogue breast surgeon Ian Paterson” -IS PURE HUMBUG
- EVEN THOUGH COVID 19 IS STILL A SERIOUS RISK TO LIFE, AN INVITATION BY A LOCAL BISHOP AUCKLAND GP TO ATTEND HIS PRACTICE WAS REJECTED
- WHAT HAS THE GOVERNMENT DONE FOR PENSIONERS IN LOCKDOWN
- PROVE COMPUTER ERNIE IS NOT A TAMPERED PROGRAMME- INVESTORS DEMAND MORE TRANSPARENCY
- How to complain if you’re unhappy with your GP or doctor’s surgery
- TORY AUSTERITY, A POLITICAL, NOT ECONOMIC, POLICY, HIT ALL SECTIONS OF THE NHS