Brexit SHOCK: Gove challenges Marr in FIERY clash – ‘Leave voters too THICK are they?’
MICHAEL Gove challenged those calling for a second referendum as “condescending” and claimed it shows they think Leave voters were “too thick” to understand what they were voting for.
Brexit: Michael Gove challenges Andrew Marr in HEATED row
Environment Secretary Michael Gove appeared on the Andrew Marr show to encourage MP’s to support Theresa May’s Brexit deal.
He said: “Why are we asking people again on the basis they got it wrong last time around?”
Mr Marr interjected: “On the basis that things have changed they did not understand everything that was going to pertain.”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- COMMON SENSE INSTEAD OF CONTINUED EU DUMPING- “UK will apply food tariffs in case of no deal”
- LABOUR DO NOT RESPECT THE 2016 REFERENDUM AND WILL BE TOAST COME THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION
- Let the Mayhem Begin
- REMEMBER THE GERMANS WANT REVENGE
- CORBYN IN CONTROL ? -WHO IS PARLIAMENTARY LABOUR AND WHO ARE SNIVELING LICKSPITTLE CESSPITS
- If Boris doesn’t LEAVE on the 31st – the TORIES ARE TOAST