Get involved with Back British Farming Day
Back British Farming Day, which is in its fifth year, was created to show what farming delivers – from nutritious food to enhancing the natural environment.
Ms Batters said: “This year, I ask farmers to do three simple things. Firstly, download our brand new Back British Farming Day ‘twibbon’ which they can add to their profile picture on social media.
“Secondly, reach out to MPs and ask them to wear their wheat pin badge with pride on the day. Lastly, share your story on social media using the hashtag #BackBritishFarming.”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- BRITISH FOOD IS SAFE – REDUCE IMPORTS
- CUT IMPORTS BUY BRITISH
- NFU president Minette Batters said a properly managed and orderly Brexit was in the best interests of both farmers and the public. Agriculture is the bedrock of the UK’s largest manufacturing industry, food and drink – worth £113bn to the UK economy.
- ONLY SCOTCH MIST AT HOLYROOD
- Environment to benefit from ‘biggest farming shake-up in 50 years’
- YOUR DAILY BREAD OUGHT TO BE CHEAPER IN THE EVENT OF NO DEAL – WHEAT WILL BE HARDER TO EXPORT AND BECOME CHEAPER AT HOME