First degree murder is an unlawful killing with some amount of premeditation and planning, whereas second degree murder is an unlawful killing without that level of premeditated planning or reflection.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- ALL LIVES MATTER BUT “BAD”?- THE UK POLICE IN COLLUTION WITH THE JUDICIARY WANT YOU TO “FEEL” YOU ARE SCUM – LOWER THAN A SLUG TO SQUASH – ITS RULING CLASS LAW – NOT EVEN DANELAW – PROCEDURE & PROPERTY IS AS FRIGHTENING AS A VISIT TO THE SS IN THE REICHT
- TIME TO DRAG THE US TO THE INTERNATIONAL COURT OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND TAKE BLIAR TOO
- WHAT JUSTICE – THE JUDICIARY ARE A LAW UNTO THEMSELVES AND IN DEFENCE OF THE ESTABLISHMENT
- George Floyd autopsy shows he died of asphyxia and his death was partly caused by other officers, lawyer says
- WHAT WAS IT HITLER DID WITH VULNERABLE PEOPLE ?- HE TREATED THEM LIKE THE TORIES AS UNTERMENSCHEN
- COVID DEATHS IN INSTITUTIONS INCLUDING PRISONS IS CLASSIFIED BUT YOU CAN ONLY IMAGINE IT MORE THAN ONE EVERY FIVE DAYS, BORIS