Who wins the Snooker………
16 – 16 – ? Seems almost pointless…
And they might have well played one frame as a decider ….
Not the cIrcus it is or was –
Highlights and Lowlights but they all walk away wealthy
Better to show some County Cricket over 3 days
A KIND OF CHESS PLAYED ON THE HALLOWED GROUND
Two matches simultaneously
Or a Schools Chess series
A Hockey Round Robin
All less Commercial
AND SAVING THE BBC £THOUSANDS
Snooker becomes worse than watching paint dry. YET ….
WORLD SNOOKER CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 PRIZE MONEY
Whoever comes out on top at the Crucible will walk away with a cool £500,000 cheque – not bad for a couple weeks of work.
Here’s a breakdown of the prize money for this year’s tournament.
Winner – £500,000
Runner-up – £200,000
Semi-finalists – £100,000
Quarter-finalists – £50,000
Last 16 – £30,000
Last 32 – £20,000
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- MORE OF A MERRY GO ROUND THAN AN EXCITING EXIHIBITION
- AN ALL CHINESE UK SNOOKER CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL ? – IT’S AN EXCITING POSSIBILITY BUT UNLIKELY
- ENGLAND’S CRICKETERS HAVE LOST THE SPIRIT OF THE GOOD FIGHT – IT’S NOT SPORT ANYMORE
- TW3 + THE WEEKEND WASHOUT
- SNOOKER – THE SIGN OF A MISSPENT YOUTH – BUT THERE IS MORE – READ ON OR REGISTER
- HOME FROM HOME -THE “BB” BREAKDOWN SERVICE