“No Fracking In Areas Of Radon Gas”
says The Radical
http://www.ukradon.org/ – “Is Your House Hospital or place of Work affected?”
“Radon Gas – High Levels are a Cause Lung Cancer in the UK” -18th May 2016
Public Health England assessed the risk to human health of extracting shale gas in an October 2013 report.
They evaluated available evidence on issues including air quality, radon gas, naturally occurring radioactive materials, water contamination and waste water.
They concluded that “the risks to public health from exposure to emissions from shale gas extraction are low if operations are properly run and regulated.”
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- The Radon Killer from Lincoln to Sleaford to Grantham
- Radon Gas – High Levels are a Cause Lung Cancer in the UK
- Property-Fricking Fracking near You ? Say goodbye to House Insurance Protection
- Fracking means digging holes to create small volcanoes
- Fear Frackers
- Politics Britain- Cameron -Fracking Profits before People