My brakes ?
8th Oct 2018
Continued Membership Application to the Labour Party ?
As should the Labour Party members
1 All remainers are going to be disappointed.
2. All socialists should understand Jeremy Corbyn believes in a MIXED ECONOMY
3. The Definition of a Mixed Economy is one made up of State and Private ownership.
4. Maybe he meant a Market Economy but in his speech to the Labour Party Conference but he said Mixed Economy
5. The word Socialist did not appear in the 2017 manifesto
6. So all those in the Party wanting to make Capitalism work better,
should follow the great leader.
7. All those in the Labour Party wanting Socialism in Britain had better think again.
8. All those who want to oppose Capitalism must unite under one banner
9 All those who feel exploited at work now understand why they should join a Trade Union to fight Capitalism
10 The Ten Commandments –
Thou shall only destroy Capitalism through a United Socialist Agenda
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Corbyn Speech – Says He Wants to Keep a Foot in Both Economic Camps
- LEFT UNITY, -“How to be more inclusive”
- LEAVE CAPITALIST LOVING LABOUR FOR A LEFT UNITY PARTY
- CORBYN v STARMER
- ALL MIXED UP ? TRY A MIXED MARKET ECONOMY
- FROM AN INHERENTLY GREEDY CAPITIALIST SYSTEM TO AN INHERENTLY SELFLESS SOCIALIST SOCIETY