Theresa May’s Brexit relief won’t last long – the clock is still ticking towards catastrophic rupture
Theresa May lives to fight another day after facing down demands from Tory Remainer rebels to commit to entering a customs union with the EU if a frictionless trade deal could not be negotiated by this January.
But the audible sighs of relief in Downing Street cannot mask the fact that when it comes to the negotiation with Brussels, the British government has actually moved backwards this week in the eyes of the EU.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- After threatening Britain – Make Barnier Walk the Plank off the Channel Islands
- BREXIT WILL HAPPEN – NO SINGLE MARKET OR CUSTOMS UNION – BUT THEN THE REAL POLICY CHANGES WILL BE FOUGHT FOR !
- David Davis, Who from Where ?-Worked as an insurance clerk and became a member of the Territorial Army’s 21 SAS Regiment. Later worked for Tate & Lyle for 17 years.
- ONCE AGAIN PARLIAMENT IS A LAW UNTO ITSELF – REMAINERS REPRESENTING THEMSELVES NOT THEIR LEAVE CONSITUENCIES
- BORIS WANTS TO DANCE IN MAY’S SHOES
- IT IS TIME TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE -Just Like a Spoilt Brat, Polish TUSK & the RIGHT WING EU GO OFF IN A HUFF – It’s Time to Stop Talking and For Britain To LEAVE – Britain Has Left Europe Before, Survived And Then They Pleaded With Us To Rescue Them !