Greece is not your problem
The QE by the EU will finance the Banks not the People
British Farmers have been a mostly selfish lot getting rid of Marketing Boards and Guaranteed Prices.
But the last think we need are EU food imports.
We need a British Agricultural Policy for Britain- Why ?
Our system is unique and does not fit the European model.
The family farm has been decimated
Only 2% of Scotland can support arable
Up horn Down Corn
We need to get politicians to understand most food comes from Farms
They are more than a “Rural Affair”
And the Consumer ?
Yes the Consumer !
They need to be represented too- A Minister for Food
To find out how their support to farming finds its way into the pockets of Supermarkets.
To better define food markets
To protect all from the global multi nationals
For too long the recognition that a market needs buyers as well as sellers.
For that support their must be regulation
The Free market is not free
Competition in a Market Economy must be controlled or in fact competition files out as profiteering flies in.
Cooperatives are back on the lips of the dairy industry.
If you want to be a real “Guardian” of Farmers,
there must be a British Policy for Britain
Influenced by British not foreigners.
Retired Farmer’s Boy to Farmer
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- British Farming and Food are Unsafe in EU Control
- BBC Countryfile – It WAS worth voting for BREXIT – We NEED a British Agricultural Policy for Britain
- Petition to the Scottish Parliament 2001 -Withdrawn through a lack of interest
- BRITAIN NEEDS A BRITISH AGRICULTURAL SYSTEM FOR BRITAIN
- A Heap of Muck – Tom Heap the Scare Mongerer
- Capitalist “Competition” = Swallow Up the Small Guy