Nursing Home Abuse Justice was founded to expose the epidemic of abuse and neglect in nursing homes and assisted living facilities. Each year, tens of thousands of nursing home residents are seriously injured or die in facilities that promise to care for them. Our mission is to stop the abuse and end the cycle driven by negligence and greed. Anyone who abuses a senior citizen in a nursing home or assisted living facility needs to be held accountable for their sinister actions.
Get a Free Legal Case Review Now
Stay Informed. Get Help.
People enter nursing homes to receive the care needed to live safely and peacefully as they age. Unfortunately, some seniors become victims of serious physical abuse or chronic neglect.
At Nursing Home Abuse Justice, we aim to expose the horrors of nursing home abuse. Many cases of nursing home abuse go unreported. Our team wants to give a voice to seniors who deserve to share their stories.
Our goal is to educate seniors and their loved ones of the horrors of abuse and neglect in assisted living facilities. By understanding the warning signs, you can work to end the cycle of abuse inflicted on helpless seniors.
We report on breaking news stories and current events surrounding the injustice. Read our latest articles to learn more about the signs of nursing home abuse and your legal options if someone you love was abused.
If you believe that someone you love is being abused in a nursing home, you have the power to take action.
Call (855) 910-6243 or fill out our form to learn about your rights and if compensation may be available for injuries suffered.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “HOSPITAL MEDICS BURY THEIR MISTAKES”- BUT SENDING INFECTED PATIENTS TO THEIR DEATH AND ACTING WITH IMPUNITY IS GENOCIDE
- COVID-19 and the Systematic Neglect of Palestinians in East Jerusalem,
- “The Little Black Boy” BY WILLIAM BLAKE
- EDUCATING THE MASSES ON BARRIER NURSING
- CARE MINISTER WHATELEY HASN’T GOT A FUCKING CLUE- SEE THE BITCH GET A DOSE OF CLAP AND SEE THE STUDENT NURSES, THE FUTURE NURSING SISTERS AND MIDWIVES DO MORE THAN SMILE
- WAS IT GENOCIDE – I.E. DELIBERATE NEGLECT? genocide – the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular group.