When I heard the news yesterday morning, I was shocked – but I wasn’ t surprised. Another one of the Big Six
energy companies announced that they’re hiking up their customer’s gas and electricity bills.
This winter thousands of families could be forced to choose between heating and eating. What is David
Cameron’s response? Today his spokesperson suggested wearing a jumper to keep warm.
This is not an acceptable answer. Sign our petition telling David Cameron to take on the energy companies – and
Here’s the story so far:
Energy prices are soaring and thousands of people are struggling to heat their homes
Ed Miliband announced a Labour Government will freeze energy prices
But David Cameron is unwilling to act against the energy companies. Instead today his spokesperson suggested that people wear jumpers if they can’t afford heating
Add your name to our petition now – it only takes one click to sign up: action.labour.org.uk/bills-freeze
David Cameron is not powerless against the power companies — he just chooses not to use the power he has.
He’s busy looking out for a privileged few, so it’s up to us to stand up for hardworking people in this country.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Energy Companies blame everyone else for their high prices.
- Health – Winter Deaths -Social Isolation & the Scrooges of Westminster
- COUNCIL’S FAILING TO FIND & ASSESS THE NEEDS OF THE POOR AND ISOLATED ?-
- How Many Deaths Will It Take Before Cameron Goes ?
- The Tories have Power Over Life & Death and Chose Death
- Inequality is Government Policy