The Mail states that the NHS England figures reveal the mounting pressure on the
NHS, but the Department of Health contested that the proportion of operations
cancelled (0.8%)was the same as in 2005, but half a million more operations
were being carried out.
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- Hospitals “Priority”- Pen Pushers not Patients
- Women- One in Four are Neurotic and suffer depression and anxiety
- Hospital Bosses Create a Waiting List for Privilege and Profit
- Too Many Little Sunbeams for Christ’s Sake
- SAVE THE NHS FROM THE INSIDE DESTROYERS
- Runny Nose -Sore Throat-Sneezing – Chest Infection ?