ASKING THE PARLIAMENT TO CONSIDER THE PROBLEM OF FEEDING SCOTLAND AND BETTER SELF SUFFICIENCY.
THE PARLIAMENT REFUSED TO RECOGNISE THAT MOST FOOD COMES FROM FARMS AND THAT SCOTTISH FARMING IS MORE THAN A “SCOTTISH RURAL AFFAIR” – AMONG FOOD & FARMING OTHER MATTERS
MAKES THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THIS URBAN PAROCHIAL PARLIAMENT IS UNFIT FOR PURPOSE
CONFINING THEMSELVES TO TRIVIAL PURSUITS OF ALEC SALMOND IS PETTY AND PRIVILEGED
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- SUPERMARKETS PROFITS ROB PRODUCERS OF A PROFIT AND CONSUMERS OF GOOD VALUE -AND MUST BE CONTROLLED BY GOVERNMENT – APPOINT A MINISTER OF FOOD
- ONLY SCOTCH MIST AT HOLYROOD
- THE MONDAY MORNING STORY … THE TAKEOVER OF BRITAIN
- Online agricultural show returns with harvest celebration – Also on Cowcatcher.co.uk
- WHAT RIGHTSANDWRONGS.CO.UK SAID IN 2018
- NFU president Minette Batters said a properly managed and orderly Brexit was in the best interests of both farmers and the public. Agriculture is the bedrock of the UK’s largest manufacturing industry, food and drink – worth £113bn to the UK economy.