The BBC reports that hospital patients in England should know which senior doctor is responsible for overseeing their
treatment, according to guidelines being published. The names should be visible over or beside the bed of patients, and
they should also know the details of the nurse who can answer questions, the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges advice
Similar Recent Posts by this Author:
- “Doctors Prescribing Sex is Rubbish -Daily Mail -“Its Feb 14th not April 1st
- A&E IS GOING TO BE STRUGGLING AGAIN THIS WINTER- I BLAME THE CQC & THE DOCTOR ?
- Junior Quacks before Senior A&E Nurses given A Licence to Practice
- Patients Deserve Better from Medical Practices.
- Scottish NHS 111 Out of Hours “Improved” Service
- When Is Saying Sorry Not Good Enough ? When a Patient Is Harmed !